Many social welfare schemes and programs are launched by the government of India after Shri. Narendra Modi Ji becomes our prime minister in 2014. After that, every government launches many schemes and programs for social welfare. Which helps poor peoples to grow up and became strong by the economy as well as by financial. Some of the most important schemes and programs that were started by the government of India after 2014 are as follows:
1. Jan Dhan Yojna
2. Make in India
3. Digital India
4. Atal yojna
5. Pradhan Mantri jivan Jyoti Yojna
6. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha bema Yojna
7. Swach Bharat Abhiyan
8. Beti padhao scheme
These are some of the popular scheme given by the Government of India after 2014 and there are many more schemes and programs which we discuss later. Shri Narendra Modi Ji gives us many schemes and programs which help us a lot in our daily life. You can also see the changes made nearby you area the cleanness of the road and streets, bio-toilets etc. Now we will discuss the schemes and programs which are launched by the government of India and by state governments in the month of February 2019 are as follows:
1. Smart village campaign launched by Government of Punjab
2. Foundation stone of Kartarpur corridor route is laid by India
3. 1st Multi-model terminal on Ganga by Narendra Modi
4. Dial “112” is launched as emergency no. of Himachal Pradesh
5. Hydel power project is signed by Govt. of India and Japan worth Rs 1817 Cr.
6. Odisha launched Soura Jalanidhi Scheme
7. In Odisha aerospace & defense manufacturing policy launched.
8. HRD ministry launched Bhasha Sangam.
These are the schemes and programs that were launched by the governments of different state and by the national government. Read every month’s Schemes & policies of the Government of India and by State governments.
Thank you for reading our article on schemes and programs. Just be connected with us to check every month’s different schemes and policies that were launched by the Governments.