JEE mains 2019 admit cards are available from 21 March 2019 on the official website.
Information which you can see on Admit card:-
Name, Admit card number, Exam center address, roll number, a paper appearing for, the timing of examination, gender. These are some information that you will see on the admit card.
Things which you have to carry with you at exam centers:-
1. Admit card
2. 2 Passport size photograph
3. 1 Government ID proof ( Aadhar card, Voter ID proof etc. )
4. Certificate of PWD ( If applicable )
About JEE Mains:
Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is for undergraduate students who want to build their career in Engineering. JEE held at National Level competitive exam. By just clearing the exam you will have a great opportunity to take admission in various B.tech and B.E Programs. You will have an opportunity to take admission in the 31 NITs, 23 IITs, and 23 CFTIs.
National testing Agency will conduct the examination from 2019. From 2019 JEE will also be conducted 2 times per year in computer-based mode only.
After clearing the JEE mains you will also have an opportunity to attempt JEE Advance. By just clearing the JEE advance you will get a chance to take admission in the 23 IITs.
There should be two Papers in JEE Mains by 2019 as follows:-
1. Paper 1 – To get admission in B.tech program
2. Paper 2 – To get admission in B.E program
From 2019, You will get selected on the basis of highest marks from any of the two papers will decide your rank in 2019.
Some key points which you have to know about:
1. JEE mains is National Level exam
2. JEE main exam conducts 2 times per year
3. JEE main exam conducts in 3 languages ( Hindi, English, Gujarati )
4. JEE main exam conducted by National Testing agency
5. Duration of JEE Mains exam is 3 Hours
Important dates of examination:
You have to know about the Eligibility criteria because only the eligible candidates will fill up the application form.
Age:- You do not have to worry about the age limit because Age limit is removed by the NTA. Students who passed 10+2 from any recognized board with science stream will give the examination.
Qualification:- candidates must have to pass the 10+2 or appearing in class 12 in the same exam year are the only students who will sit in the JEE main examination.
Qualifying Marks for Admission into IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs:-
1. For General & OBC: students must have to score 75% marks in 10+2 examination.
2. For ST/SC:- Students must have to score 65% in 10+2examination.
JEE Main application Process:
Mode of application: Online/Offline
Mode of payment: Online/Bank
Required documents: Scanned photograph and signature, 10+2 Mark sheet, Cast certificate, Residence proof.
Application form: Fill application Form online on the official website of NTA.